Special Issues GuidelinesThe aim of publishing special issues is to provide a good medium for the researchers from all over the world to share their valuable work and will contribute to the dissemination of scientific knowledge.
Preparation for Special IssuesProposals for Special Issues should include the following:
- The journal in which the special issue is scheduled to be published;
- A concise and informative title for the special issue (no more than 15 words);
- Describe the aims and scope for the special issue;
- A brief editorial statement for the special issue;
- A list of the guest editors including their names, emails, affiliations;
- Timeline for publishing the special issue (submission deadline, review process, publication date etc).
Main Responsibilities of Guest EditorsAllocate newly submitted papers to reviewers;
Record status of all papers (acceptance/rejection/ revision and resubmission);
Main Responsibilities of Lead Guest EditorMaintain the communication and coordination between the special issue editorial team and the publisher;
Finalize the Call for Papers and all deadlines related with the publication of the special issue.